Lehigh Defense .40 XTREME DEFENSE 120gr - 20
|Availability:||In stock (5)|
The progressive nose geometry allows for deep, straight penetration while creating a permanent wound cavity diameter exceeding that of most expanding bullets. To top it off, the bullet is solid Copper and/or Brass able to overcome barriers to penetration; environmentally friendly, target unfriendly, very unfriendly, downright obnoxiously unfriendly.
- Progressive nose geometry for deep, straight penetration
- CNC machined from solid Copper and/or Brass to overcome barriers to penetration
- Radial flutes that force the hydraulic energy inward to build pressure
- Exceptional acceleration that creates high pressure energy spikes
- Minimal surface area to increase the force at the point of contact and sharp cutting edges that defeat barriers
- A permanent wound cavity that is 2 to 4 times greater than flat or ball nose bullets
- Available for both handguns and rifles
- Ballistics Testing - FBI Standard 10% Ballistics Gelatin
- Barrier: 4 Layers of Denim
No PO boxes. Ammo purchasers are responsible for use and compliance with all federal, state and local laws.
0 stars based on 0 reviews