Shipping & Returns
All rifle and ammunition orders will be shipped (no PO Box addresses, please) to the lower 48 states. Rifles will ship USPS to Alaska and Hawaii. We cannot ship ammunition directly to AK and HI; ammunition must go through a freight forwarder.
Unless specifically requested, handguns will ship UPS 2nd Day Air to FFL holders and USPS (United States Postal Service) Priority Mail to dealers.
- Handguns can only ship UPS 2nd Day Air Monday through Wednesday, and UPS Next Day Air can ship Monday through Thursday, per UPS shipping restrictions.
Accessory orders being shipped to a PO Box will ship US Mail. Unless specifically requested, accessory orders with free shipping will ship either UPS Ground, UPS Sure Post or UPS Mail Innovations (depending on weight) or First Class Mail, at our discretion.
It is the customer’s responsibility to enter their shipping address correctly. The checkout system will show the shipping address at the beginning of the checkout process, and once again at the end.
PLEASE VERIFY THE ADDRESS IS CORRECT before submitting the order. We will ship to the address submitted. You will receive an email when the order is placed again allowing you to verify the address is correct before it ships.
PLEASE NOTE: In most circumstances the shipping address on an order CANNOT be changed after the order has shipped. For packages that are returned to us because of an incorrect address, customers will be liable for return shipping charges to re-ship your order.
States with restrictions
Alaska: No ammunition sales.
California customers: No Ammo without a FFL
Connecticut customers: For ammunition purchases one of the following is required and emailed:
– A valid permit to carry a pistol or revolver
– A valid permit to sell at retail a pistol or revolver
– A valid eligibility certificate for a pistol or revolver
– A valid long gun eligibility certificate
– A valid ammunition certificate
And a legal photo ID that shows date of birth and photograph. Ammo can only be shipped to an address on the documents emailed to us.
Hawaii: No ammunition sales
Illinois customers: For ammunition purchases. We must have your FOID and State ID on file.
Chicago, IL Cook County, IL No Ammo without a FFL. Ammo can only be shipped to an address on the documents emailed to us.
Massachusetts: No Ammo without a FFL
New York customers: No Ammo without a FFL
New Jersey customers: For Handgun ammunition purchases. We must have your N.J. Firearms ID AND NJ state ID on file. Ammo can only be shipped to an address on the documents emailed to us.
NOTE: For all orders shipping to locations with limitations, it is the Customers responsibility to provide all required and necessary documents in conjunction to state/local law(s) in a timely manner. Orders will be processed and retained until ALL requirements are met for the order to be released and shipped.
Shipping Items with Lithium Batteries:
Optics, lights, and any other items that come with a lithium battery will only ship USPS* (with the battery). UPS is now charging additional HAZMAT fees for packages containing lithium batteries.
- For orders that contain ammunition andan item or items with lithium batteries, the items will ship separately. Ammunition will ship via UPS Ground, and the optic/electronic item will ship via USPS.
All items except ammunition* can be upgraded to ship UPS 2nd Day Air or UPS Next Day Air, for additional shipping charges. Orders must be placed by phone to upgrade, and are subject to UPS regulations.
- *Optics, lights, and any other items that come with a lithium battery may ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day (for applicable extra charges), but the batteries will not be included.
- Expedited shipping methods are affected by Holidays however, especially the period from Thanksgiving through Christmas and New Years.
Please call for accurate shipping quotes and estimated delivery times.
Packages with Signature Requirements:
- ALL Firearmswill ship Adult Signature Required.
- All complete AR upper receivers & Optics will ship Signature required.
- Ultimately it is the delivery driver’s discretion whether they will drop your package, or require a signature.
For accurate shipping costs, please place firearm and ammunition orders separately, as firearms and ammunition cannot be shipped in the same package. Before placing an order for multiple items:
- We cannot split an order so that firearms go to the dealer and the ammo/accessories ship to you, so other items must be ordered separately if you want them to ship to your address.
- If you do order a firearm and ammunition/accessory items in the same order, and it is shipping to a dealer, be sure to confirm with the dealer that they will accept the other items.
- BullsEye Cartridge Company LLC will not be responsible for packages returned to us that are refused delivery, and you will be liable for additional shipping charges to re-ship your package.
Shipping firearms to states with magazine restrictions:
For states/counties/cities with capacity restrictions, firearms that are not otherwise restricted will be shipped without the magazine(s). We may however discount the price of the firearm, at our discretion.
Orders typically ship within 1-3 business days after the order is placed, but high volume periods can change shipping times drastically.Please call or email for an approximation of current shipping times before placing your order at www.bullseyecartridge.com
*** Your credit card will be authorized immediately upon order placement.***
You will receive an email notification providing you with the tracking number and estimated delivery date when the order ships (unless the order is shipping to an FFL Dealer for transfer to you, then the dealer will receive the shipping notification and tracking information via email). For firearm orders, the tracking information will be available to customers upon request (Please call or email after your order has shipped).
Should you need an order to be expedited utilizing air services, please call us to make arrangements.
Warranty and Pricing Statement
All prices are subject to change without notice. BullsEye Cartridge Company LLC extends no warranty and is not responsible for any damages due to failure of used products. Used parts and firearms are sold as is. We suggest having a certified gunsmith inspect, install and/or test all used parts and firearms before use. Owner’s manuals are not provided with all firearms. Most new products are fully warranted by the manufacturer and product returns should be arranged with these manufacturers.
Orders placed with BullsEye Cartridge Company LLC may only be cancelled prior to the order having shipped. Please call 281-222-6987 or email [email protected] as soon as possible after placing an order to cancel.
Canceled orders cannot be reversed. All Cancellations are final.
- If the order has already shipped, you must follow all the procedures for returns (see below).
Due to the expenses incurred by returns, we make every effort to insure your order is shipped accurately and that the product meets the standards of our advertising. If a return must be made, please note the following policies:
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days of the invoice date.
- To return or exchange an item, you must first fill out an online return form.
- Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a prepaid shipping label may be issued to return the item(s).
- Upon our receipt of the returned product(s), we reserve the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a refund or exchange will be made.
REFUNDS: Refunds will be issued in the same manner in which original payment was made (i.e. credit card purchases will be returned in the form of a credit to the original card account). Credit card refunds are subject to a 3% return fee. NOTE: If we deem a return was made without reasonable cause, or wherein our judgment the product meets the advertised condition, the refund will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Fees charged by a dealer transferring a firearm to the end consumer will not be refunded for any reason. These transactions are at the full risk and expense of the consumer.
EXCHANGES: When returning merchandise to be exchanged, please include estimated shipping charges to ship the replacement merchandise.
All accessories originally shipped with the item must be returned with the item (including magazines, etc.) to receive a full refund. Return shipping charges will not be refunded.
Accessories can be returned through any carrier. Long guns should be returned using Ground service through any carrier. Handguns returned via USPS must be sent through an FFL Dealer. Ammunition cannot be sent through USPS and must be returned using UPS or FedEx. COD packages will be refused. Charges incurred from shipping centers will not be reimbursed.
If you have any questions about a Return and/or Exchange, please email:
[email protected] or call (281) 222-6987
You will be asked to agree to these terms BEFORE checking out. If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want to make your shopping experience as simple as possible. Thank you in advance for your business!